Multi-Housing News and The Registry reported on New Standard Equities’ $19.8 million refinancing secured for Village Fair Apartment Homes, a 120-unit multifamily community in Bremerton, Wash. Read the articles below as well as more about our approach to increasing revenue and controlling expenses to deliver strong returns to investors.
- Edward Ring Speaks at RENTV’s Inland Empire State of the Market 2023 Conference
- Multi-Housing News and The Registry Feature New Standard Equities’ Third Successful Refinance of Bremerton, Washington, Apartment Community
- New Standard Equities Completes Third Successful Refinance of Bremerton, Washington, Apartment Community in Challenging Market Environment
- Bisnow Interviews Edward Ring on Impact of High Interest Rates and L.A.’s New Real Estate Sales Tax on Multifamily Investment
- Edward Ring Examines the Pros and Cons of Rent Control in Interview with Multi-Housing News