Children’s Bureau relies on the support from our sponsors and donors to provide the children and families in our community the tools and resources they need to thrive. The virtual Heroes of Hope campaign is our year-end endeavor to raise funds for the vulnerable children in our community and we are so thankful to all our donors. In this post, we will be highlighting one of the campaign’s heroes: Eddie Ring.
- 144-unit Bremerton, WA Apartment Community Acquired By New Standard Equities For $20,000,000
- New Standard Equities Celebrates 10 Years of Success Under CEO Edward Ring
- Hero of Hope Spotlight: Eddie Ring
- The man behind the Manette mural of George Floyd: list of black men killed ‘hits very hard’
- New Standard Equities Successfully Refinances Three Assets While Sheltered In Place