ENCINO, Calif., Aug. 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — New Standard Equities (NSE), a Los Angeles-based, full-service multifamily investment and management company, has recently completed disposition of their Pacific Northwest property Atlas Apartment Homes in Port Orchard, WA after successfully implementing their business plan over the past 4.5 years. At $75,200,000, NSE sold this asset at a price that was 39% higher than they initially projected in their underwriting at acquisition. This continues to prove NSE’s mission of delivering outstanding returns to its investors.
- New Standard Equities Closes $157 million in Transactions
- Inland Empire draws LA money for multifamily
- 276-Unit Port Orchard, WA Apartment Community Sold By New Standard Equities For $34,500,000 Profit
- 144-unit Bremerton, WA Apartment Community Acquired By New Standard Equities For $20,000,000
- New Standard Equities Celebrates 10 Years of Success Under CEO Edward Ring