ENCINO, Calif., Aug. 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — New Standard Equities (NSE), a Los Angeles-based, full-service multifamily investment and management company, has recently completed disposition of their Pacific Northwest property Atlas Apartment Homes in Port Orchard, WA after successfully implementing their business plan over the past 4.5 years. At $75,200,000, NSE sold this asset at a price that was 39% higher than they initially projected in their underwriting at acquisition. This continues to prove NSE’s mission of delivering outstanding returns to its investors.
- COO Julie Blank Interviewed by Commercial Real Estate Pro Network Podcast
- Proptech Improves Employee, Asset Performance While Giving Residents the Autonomy They Demand – Stacey Darden Authors Article for REBusiness Online
- Balancing Technology with Human Interaction in Multifamily – Stacey Darden Authors Article for The Multifamily Journal
- Julie Blank Discusses Continued Growth in San Diego’s Multifamily Market with Western Real Estate Business
- Apartment Owners Likely to Reap Rewards of Housing Market Headaches – Edward Ring & Julie Blank Discuss Favorable Multifamily Outlook with Bisnow