ENCINO, Calif., May 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — New Standard Equities (NSE), a Los Angeles-based, full-service multifamily investment and management company, takes on two neighboring assets, Cedar Glen and Maple Manor, rebranding them as “Indigo Apartment Homes” in Bremerton, WA. With planned capital expenditures of roughly $3.3 million, the firm expects to fully reposition the property to compete alongside its other holdings in the area.
- New Standard Equities Closes $157 million in Transactions
- Inland Empire draws LA money for multifamily
- 276-Unit Port Orchard, WA Apartment Community Sold By New Standard Equities For $34,500,000 Profit
- 144-unit Bremerton, WA Apartment Community Acquired By New Standard Equities For $20,000,000
- New Standard Equities Celebrates 10 Years of Success Under CEO Edward Ring